Sunday 9 December 2012

Character development

I enjoy creating characters but this was new for me. I’m use to just making one from the top of my head without needing to thing about its background.
In this brief we needed to make a development sheet on a character, information such as family background, their education, what they like and don’t like, and their personality. My original idea was to make “twins” a brother and sister, but I decided to develop one twin more.



 Following this we had to make an mood bored, and idea generator for the characters looks and behaviour based on the bio I made. As you can see the images I chose most if not all have some kind of armour piece or markings.
Now the background task is out of the way, I put all the ideas and background information to come up with this character cone named “ryuu” right now I am currently re-modelling “ryuu” as a 3D model using Blender. but i'll get back to that later

No comments:

Post a Comment