Monday 10 December 2012

making a set



This was a new for me, I make characters and I never really took much interest in to the environment / set. But saying this I set my self a challenge. The characters I made live within the woods, this meant I needed to draw a forest, and I found it… I’m really bad at drawing trees.







Because of the background and physical description I made of the “twins” , (see  archetype blog) this meant the “twins” and the tribe/clan they belong to live within the woods and in round huts high in the trees using treetops to travel, And straying off the ground. With this in mid I created this mood board, most of the trees here are willow trees, as they grow tall, strong and in such a way it might me possible for live to live within or on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment