Monday 31 March 2014

Dev 2 Background


The story details that the younger child runs off into the woods. So for the background of the animation I will be making a forest. To reduce the rendering time I will fake it by making image plans. Since I don’t intend on having the woods in full focuses this will be idea.

To make this forest I will be using a two plugins the first will be “ANT landscape, this will generate a landscape I can use, its presents are set to mountains but by changing some of its values I can make it suit my needs.

The seconds plug-in to be used will be “Sapling” this will generate random a random low-poly tree. After making three different trees I would copy them several times and places them along a smaller land.

Now with the planes done, I can arrange them in verses sizes and angles to give the appearance of woodlands.



No comments:

Post a Comment