Thursday 15 January 2015

05, Project 'Hybrid' Moodbored


For the practical elemental I have decided that the character would be one of my own designs, since the animation will/should be kid friendly and I hope the outcome will be somthing entertainment and somewhat humours, so I have decided that the character should be a youngish child, since as we all know kids can be hyper when they see new things, plus this will give extra freedom for the characters movement. In addition since the animation will include a traditionally drawn element the characters design will need to be simplified,
So I looked at Wreck it Ralph’s vanellope Von Schweetz for inspiration, large head, large eyes small body and a whole load of hyperactivity and the rest of the Sugar Rush Racers. Additionally I would also need to look at Cel shaded characters like Link







The images above images were picked based on their simplistic nature, and how some of them are 3d character that appear to be 2d inside a 3d would (such as 2015’s Power Puff Girls)

No comments:

Post a Comment