Thursday 15 January 2015

10, Academic Poster


Fig 1
As one of the deliverables we were told to make an academic poster that demonstrated the process we took to get to the half way point and what were we looking at. this was my 1st variant of the poster I made, using some renders and a placeholder [fig1] and was later changed and replaced with better example. Following the crit where we had the posters viewed by our pears we were asked to do some changed based on the feedback. My feedback mianly required me to shorten the text and remove the two background images since they were making the text hard to read. So this is my final poster. [fig2]


Fig2
 I went for a safe design, splitting the poster into several areas and having the text housed in each part, having the centre panned for the practical visual renders and a small explanation of their renders.

No comments:

Post a Comment