Thursday 15 January 2015

13, final video 1.0


The end result is far from my original idea for the animation,,, it started off being a collection of animating tests.. To a 1 minute animation,, then that was cut to 30 seconds and now I was left with a 5 second clip (and a few tests). So just so I have something that closer to 1 minute, so I edited the video to show the 5 second clip at the start, then show a break down and compositing of the effect, showing the process I took to make the Hybrid Animation.
The end part shows the all the redners, from 3d, to toon shaded and finally the drawn version all connected into a single animation starting with the the toon background and toon Mika, and ending with the Toon background and Hybrid Character.

Even though it's not what I originally wanted to do, I am still pleased with the outcome, and it HAS given me an in-site to the time it takes.. speaking of.


Time taken,
    Character modelling: 35+ days (re edits and fixes
Environment modelling: 4 days
              hand drawing: 1 days
                     Scanning: 1 hour (200dpi)
                     Masking: 2 days 3 hours
                        Editing: 3 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment