Thursday 5 March 2015

09 of 32: R&D Dev2: Wolf mood bored


Ah the big bad wolf…wait wrong story. The Wolf is the main antagonist in the story and the main focus of the stories development and ending. This position is open to depute depending on the version of the story you read/ watch. Some describe him as simple “the cunning wolf”, others describe him as a grey or large wolf. And then the odd few have the Wolf as a werewolf, so I needed to decide, do I keep him as the large wolf, or do I make it a werewolf. But for the sake of story it’s a simple large (same size as Red Riding) Grey Wolf.

So with that decision taking up all but 5 seconds of my time, it was time to look up and collect a selection of Wolf images, images of different angles, types and degrees of calm>anger .

Edit: it was brought to my attention of a Wolf type creature that is almost the size of a grown man, the creauter in question is the (name) from Game of Thrones.

No comments:

Post a Comment