Monday 9 March 2015

14 of 32: Character Dev1, concept art, mika (Red Riding)


with the mood bored of Little Red done, I neglected to think about the Real World version, Mika.  The reason I neglected to do anythgin for this one is because the original plan was to be lazy, and just re use the model I made/used for my CoP3 Arafat. But…as much as I liked her cartoony look and feel. It didn’t seem right, that and her design was wearing a red hoody. But with this in mind, I started to so some concet art on how she/red riding hood might look,,,well mainly how the clothing would look. Draft one done,,,


* the fair left design is the real would Mika, using a simple red sheet as a cloak, nothing much to say
* the middle design we have a more 21st century design, with hair clips, stripped hoody, skirt and knee hight boots.

the fair right design is an attempt at a more medieval/ fantasy  style.
But,,,they didn’t feel right…the middles one seemed too modern for the story of Little Red,,,the fair right seemed too “anime-ish” in design, and the far left one is just,,,meh


Note: this concept art was made BEFORE the story was planned



No comments:

Post a Comment