Thursday 21 May 2015

01 of 25, Summer Plan Spiral Knights mini comic (TBC)


I planned idea from 2 years back. I had this weird thought in my head of an odd little story idea between me and friend of mine, and he suggested I should draw it as a little comic. I liked the idea and since I have previously drawn SK related stuff for fun/ as a request for a friend; I thought it would be fun. But alas with each passing day the idea slipped away, I did however manage to make a story bored.

I had planned on making it in a comic book like layout in full colour spread over a number of pages, put I was having great difficulty on re imagining the “shots” in different panels (since the story bored drawn as if it was a animation). And each time I thought about starting/continuing it,,, all motivation left. That and I had a few Re- Submitting to take care with. The idea was scrapped. I do hope to come back to finish it one day..

(Update: this will be one of a few projects i will start when i finish collage)


 My apologies for the rather poor quality story bored. it was kinda made in a few minutes since the idea was quickly fading away



No comments:

Post a Comment