Thursday 21 May 2015

05 of 25, digital drawing Requests via friends..

05, digital drawing Requests via friends..

(WARNING: May Contain Pony related stuff…and a some what pointless blog..)

Some time ago (last year to be posies) I came across a ‘thing’ on Deviant Art called “HearPonies” basically it’s a character from the show (or Original Character by fans) drawn in a heart shape patton. With my ever lasting boredom, and I decided I wanted to give it a try, but not wanting to copy (using a base template…) I my own little HeartPony of CyanRose Uploaded it to my own DA, and set it as my Steam Avatar, cause why not. A few moments passed and a few friends remarked on how “cute” it was and asked if I would make them one, one friend already had made an OC of her own, a bat/unicorn hybrid. And the other friend asked me to make her FlutterShy (one of the main 6 character.) I made said images to their specifications and they were grateful for the nicely made, Avatar.
Every now and then I had a few friends ask me to draw them something, or challenge me to draw something in my ever-changing style. I was asked if I could draw some Creepy Pasta Characters. Such as The SlenderMan, Jeff the killer, and Ticci Toby.. Slenderman and Jeff were completed in a few days… but much like the Comic idea, Ticci Toby’s image kepped getting pushed back…





(if i could make these images any smaller i would have,,, bloody ponies everywhere)



A few months back a a good friend of mine asked me if i woudl draw him somthings, somthgin that woudl some what repusent his intest in japan and the samurai worior, with hsi all too favorot saying "Need more MANA!!" he gave me express orders that i shoudl only do the request IF i was not busy or pre-ocupired with collage... much like most of the other non direct related projects thsi one kinda slipped under the raydar. but its not forgotton, i have a few sketches done, but nothing final im afrade...




No comments:

Post a Comment