Thursday 21 May 2015

04 of 25 Contests


Soooo this will be a short blog…11 second club…huh,, 3rd try to enter and 3rd fail so why bother..*sigh*
The problem with 11 second club is the audio and my failing creative mind/’spark’… yes their is a new one each month but each time the audio doesn't stand out to me and if the audio doesn't stand out then how can it help you make a plan for animating…
Another problem is animation itself. 11 second club’s segments are more focused on fecal animation and body language… I can hardly animate anything without the damn thing looking like its flooding in a pool of jelly…

On May 14 last year the audio file was “You wont tell him?” (I believe its  Matt Smiths as the Doctor talking to River Song) the audio seems dark, mistrials like something just happened and she doesn't want someone else to find out…

I had a few ‘vague’ ideas on what I could do for the animation another rather simple competition i should have tried to do yet for some reason or another i never found the time was Loop-de-loop, that and i simply kepped forgetting about them,,,

(Update note: since I've had rather bad time keeping and management skills this year, I haven't been able to complete ant contest, even the simpler ones, by my logic, thinking it would be better to divots the more time towards the project in question. additionally with said projects running i have at times completely forgotten about the contests..

No comments:

Post a Comment