Thursday 21 May 2015

12 of 25 , Yandere Simulator (game in development)

Yandere Simulator, possible voluntary work experience?


about a month ago i stumbled across (courtesy of JackSepticEye's youtube video) of a game that's very much in its early stages, 5% to be posies. the game is a..umm,, rather unusual game to say the least. you play as a girl who has a "crush" on her 'Sempai' and she would do ANYTHING to be with him,,even kill...yes kill the girl sees 'Sempai' as her boyfriend and if anyone was to get close to him, or anyone she deemed a threat to her she would eliminate,,, that and going to class liek any normal student,,, yeah the games rather odd as said,

the game is only 5% complete, and its mainly been made by one person and a small group of volunteers. animations and characters inside the game thus fare are "place holders" and may/may not be in th end game. once the game has hit around 50% completion to a point where its more done then finished, the creator plans on making a kick starter page and have it on Steams Green Light. his goal is a simple one, if he meets the minimum founding the game will be made relatively fast (not to say rush, rather to say more compact game mechanics or additional locations would be cut) but if it surpasses said minimum, the game will take longer to complete as he would hire a larger amount of people to finish the game, including voice actors.

Now why am i blogging about a game that in development when i'm not 100% into games Dev, simple, their is a page were he is gladly taking volunteers help,

Can I help you program the game?

""I would prefer to be the only programmer working on the game. In my previous experience, a project becomes exponentially more complicated with each programmer that is added to it. I don’t want to wait for someone to stop editing a script, or wait for someone to fix a bug, or wait for someone else to finish a task before I can make progress.""

 want to help you with the game! How can I help?

""I am not currently able to pay anyone to help me with the game. I can only accept your help if you’re volunteering to work for free.""

Update: "With that said, Yandere Simulator is presently a little over-staffed with volunteers; unfortunately, I now spend more time reviewing volunteer contributions than actually writing code for the game. If you are a skilled 3D artist or 2D artist, you are welcome to contact me at yanderedev@mail.com , but I can’t guarantee that I will have tasks for you, since I presently have more volunteers than I know what to do with.

juts a little something to keep an eye on, hum?

Also the game is updated once or twice a month and with each new version, his blog is updated with the current build ready to download and play at https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment