Thursday 7 May 2015

26 of 32: Random Tests


 with the idea of using Dynamic Joints for hair and clothing, I needed to test it on something, so I used a model asset I made in my own time (and intended on using it in the animation) and make its hair and tail driven by a dynamic chain, 1st test was a simple “bob and weave’ kind of motion to see how the joints flowered. The 2nd test I made the character dance to “nyan’ this was to see what effect would fast motions have on the joints, result Bad. The joints would try to re correct them self’s and end up pinging off in the different direction


Shading and lights. Another test was as pointed out shadows and lights. The start and end areas of the story take place in the “real world’ at night. Meaning I needed to manipulate the lighting to make it appear its dark and a lamp/light were being used. I wanted to create a kind of dark yet cozy reading environment followed by a dark stormy feel…



(Note See: File: R&D> Test> Pinkimena 01&02)

No comments:

Post a Comment