Friday 23 May 2014

01 What I did over summer: (1/3)


What I did over summer.

My summer was eventful and rather dull. Most of the time I was simply emerged I YouTube mainly animation and drawing related topics. Watching such things as ‘Rooster Teeth’s’ Animation series Red, White, Black, Yellow or [RWBY]

Rooster Teeth would release a teaser video (between 3-5minuets) of [RWBY] Characters, the release dates for each teaser was as follows

 “Red” (Ruby) on November 7th, 2012,
“White” (Weiss Schnee) on February 14th, 2013
“Black” (Blake Belladonna) on March 22nd, 2013
“Yellow” (Yang Xiao Long) on Jun 1st, 2013

Each Teaser was made to show off each characters weapon and Skills as well as give you a small “glimpse” into their character; each teaser also had an adapted version of [RWBY] opening credits theme. However the teasers contained more action driven scenes that were miss-leading to the actuarial series.

IN addition to hours on Youtube rotting my brain with CreepyPasta…

No comments:

Post a Comment