Friday 23 May 2014

10: BAF Animation Festival


This year I attended the Bradford Animation Festival 2014(?) following last year’s selection I was eager to re visit the festival and see a new selection of animations and Guest talks.

However This year’s selection were dark, disturbing and crude humour, however they were some good animations that I did enjoy but regrettably I can’t seem to remember the selected animation names,, or, even what happened in them,, this blog was left too long to write up…

Say that even though this year’s selection was darker then last years, some were good, some were questionable, but a lot of them (unlike last year) were 2d and stop motion,  they were entertaining to watch but again, not a lot of this year’s event was too memorable.


I was surprised to see one animation there, well story “Death By Scrabble”. This is an old story, and its details how a husband fed up with his life and his wife he finds out that hes given some powers,, the power to create events via the words he places on scrabble. The reason this was a surprise to me, is because in the Summer one of the CreepyPastas I listen to was, Death By Scrabble-Charlie Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment