Friday 23 May 2014

15: Blog Post – Re Competition Brief


Contest Updates:. Regrettably and annoyingly I have not entered any contest, from loopDeHoop or 11 second club,, this is a problem, why? Because the purpose of the contests is to build our skills, in both self-directed studies/tasks and to develop our awareness and out chosen media. For me this has seriously hindered my animation development. For the most part I have the “bases” down but the 11 second club and their shot monthly contests would push me to develop these kills further, in addition it would also help me improve my predictability and work flow in Maya.

The reason I didn’t get around to making anything were 2 things, at the time I was not confident with using Maya, and secondly some of the audio tracks were,, not the best, for example 2 months back the audio was an explosion of some kind


Now that I have built some understanding of Maya I can and will be entering the contest each month, and when im waiting I can practice more with some of its archived audio tracks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment