Friday 23 May 2014

19: Plans for next year/over the summer


Getting ready for CoP3 is a no brainier …

Over this coming summer I plan on improving my Skills with Maya, look deeper into Mayas settings, features and experiment with them, in addition with Maya, in which I mean research and look into Mayas Cloth, hair and maybe even Muscle simulators. This will also help with my Cop3 essay.

On the Note of maya, and animation, I intend on entering 11 second clubs contests, for the months during summer, AND the mast ones (since the audio can still be downloaded) you know for test purposes.


And on a final note,  if I get round to it, I would love to re visit Responsive and Improve on The Brothers Revenge, since I know it could have been better, in addition, I may also attempt to make it longer since a good 40% of the stories details were removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment