Friday 23 May 2014

12: Blog Post - Competition Brief(s)


For PPP2 we were asked to identify a Contest (perpetually and anural one) that we could create content for, this would help us develop our skills for our selected studies independently. Or alternatively we could attend an event(s)/festival(s) or conference(s) related to our studies.

I opted for the contest since I want to further expand my skills in animation, so fare they are “basic”, and lacking any realism, for example my main area for self-improvement is with weight, my animations don’t have any “weight” but I am improving,, I hope

  
Animation, so I need to find and enter some animation related contest, small problem, I had no idea where to look, but I was given advice and directed by my tutor to two places, 1st is 11Second Club, and the other was Loop De Hoop.  I directed to go with 11 second clube, as I feel they could help me improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment