Friday 9 May 2014

14: Grim Reaper: Consept




After i finished modelling the Troll for my new Group. i discovered that my former group were still having some problems, mainly they only had one character made. so i offered to make the, The Grim Reaper.

but they was a problem there as well. the Grim Reaper had no Turn-a-Round T-Pose to wrk from, the only image i had was a single design and multiple head designs. so i asked if it would be ok if i made my own Concept Turn-a-Round for the Reaper, USING the original Concept



after an hour or so i Developed my own Grim Reaper design and my own version of his Scythe i rent the Image back to the Student i'm my former group, where they approved its design and was happy to keep my "Cyan-Co" Logo on his Scythe.

Now i was ready for Modelling and Texturing

No comments:

Post a Comment