Friday 9 May 2014

12: New Group.


Joining a new Group mid-way into the project was a bit risky, but the new groups roles are

Munny: Concept art Cave/environment > Modelling and Texturing Cave, Trees and rock
Sophie: Concept art Girl, Secrete Tree+Glow stone> Modelling and Texturing Glow Stone and Tree> Modelling, Texturing, Rigging and animating The Girl
me: Modelling, Texturing and Rigging the Troll >and animating The Troll and Girl+ any acceptance

(Former Member): Concept art: All, Texturing: All



So my Role was set, anything o do with the Trolls Modelling, Rigging and texturing was left to me. In addition to doing my own Texturing and Rigging, I assisted Munny on UV mapping the Cave, as well as assisting Sophie on fixing a misbehaving Rig for the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment